Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some More Corban Antics

So, here are some of my son's hilarious recent comments.

After finding a penny on the floor today:
(in an excited tone), "Oooh Mom, I am going to save this for my college! I need to go put it in my elephant (his piggy bank)." My question--who has been telling him about saving up for college already? My guess--his papa.

When we told him to sit as still as he could, testing how long a toddler can hold still:
"Wait, I have to get sit-u-ated." After shuffling around a bit. "Ok, I am situated now!" Then he proceeded to manage holding a still position for maybe three seconds before he started wiggling around.

After telling a looooooong story about zoo animals:
"And, that's the point!"

And that's all in one day. I have a great life as a mom, and perhaps the most entertaining person known to keep me company all day!




No comments: